This online Alberta Common Ground Alliance endorsed course is designed for planners, managers, supervisors, and employees who are or will be required to develop, plan, and implement any kind of ground disturbance.
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify and define ground disturbance
- Describe the hazards of ground disturbance
- Decide what permits and agreements will be required
- Describe how to locate and identify underground facilities
- Describe regulations associated with ground disturbance
- Describe the responsibilities for owners and ground disturbers
- Describe safety requirements
This Ground Disturbance for Supervisors course contains the same course content as a classroom delivered Ground Disturbance 201 course, and has been endorsed by the Alberta Common Ground Alliance (ABCGA).